Sailor’s Sweet Life (SSL) offers customized wellness, productivity and leadership sessions for companies and other professional groups. Utilizing Enneagram and Science of Timing tools, these sessions aim to:
- Increase productivity and decrease miscommunication among teams
- Learn individual motivational styles and how to use that as an asset for collective decisions
- Clarify roles and expectations in a common language to decrease misunderstanding and inefficiency
- Elevate productivity when collaboration is necessary
Professional application of Science of Timing informs when to maximize the impact of group collaboration and individual performance in the work day. From a productivity and efficiency standpoint, understanding time-based weaknesses can be critical in developing routines, scheduling meetings and optimizing team collaboration.
Professional application of the Enneagram System seeks to improve awareness and understanding of motivations and communication styles among key team members. This information can inform how to run a meeting, provide feedback, acknowledge contributions and manage conflict to avoid the miscommunication that underlies most bad strategic decisions and workplace discord.
SSL founder and workshop facilitator Nicole Seawell brings extensive corporate and non-profit experience to her coaching, including thorough expertise in negotiation and mediation. Her subject matter expertise and solutions-orientation effectively dissolve conflict to reveal AHA moments and actionable next-steps to move the organization forward.
Examples of professional groups that may benefit from the SSL approach include:
- Newly assembled school board navigating interpersonal conflict and budget cuts
- Corporate executive team addressing eroding culture amid growth
- Non-profit leadership differentiating organizational goals from personal goals
- HR leadership exploring avenues to increase employee satisfaction/retention
- Project managers seeking to unify, manage team dysfunction and increase productivity
- Sales managers addressing soft skill development to improve client relationships
- Corporate board experiencing conflict related to strategic decisions—when, how, why
- Remote teams (across several time zones) experiencing collaboration failures
For more information about Sailor’s Sweet Life customized coaching offerings for corporations, boards and non-profits, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“I wanted to bring a newly elected school board together in a way that would heighten their understanding of how to work together as individuals while making difficult collective decisions. Nicole’s Enneagram workshop and subsequent facilitated conversation was a ray of light for the board and a great asset for me in clarifying how a board works effectively with a superintendent. We refer back to her work with us almost every time we are together, and I hope to be able to bring her in to work with other key collaborative teams in the district.”